EA Sports has announced the nominees of the Team of the Year – more commonly known as TOTY for its acronym in English – FIFA Ultimate Team, whose election will involve media, athletes and prominent members of the community.

The Team of the Year will be announced from next January 7, date in which the selected will share a photo of their chosen team on social networks. In order to do it, they have received a digital ballot box with the 55 nominated player articles.

The formation of the team will be a 4-3-3, so each voter will be able to vote three attackers, three midfielders, four defenses and one goalkeeper. These votes will represent only 60% of the final result, since the remaining 40% corresponds to the votes of EA Sports itself.

The eleven most voted players will be launched in this year’s TOTY, receiving special cards with great improvements in their statistics that can be obtained for a limited time in FIFA Ultimate Team. These eleven players will come out of a list of 55 that has already been published by EA. Fifa fans could buy FIFA 19 Players TOTY from online stores too.

We show you the list below:

GOALKEEPERS
Alisson (Brazil / Liverpool), Oblak (Slovenia / Atlético de Madrid), De Gea (Spain / Manchester United), Lloris (France / Tottenham) and Courtois (Belgium / Real Madrid).

DEFENCE
Jordi Alba (Spain / FC Barcelona), Carvajal (Spain / Real Madrid), Godín (Uruguay / Atlético de Madrid), Kimmich (Germany / Bayern Munich), Chiellini (Italy / Juventus), Umtiti (France / FC Barcelona), Koulibaly (Senegal / Naples), Marcelo (Brazil / Real Madrid), Hernandez (France / Atlético de Madrid), Manolas (Greece / Rome), Sergio Ramos (Spain / Real Madrid), Thiago Silva (Brazil / PSG), Hummels ( Germany / Bayern Munich), Trippier (England / Tottenham), Varane (France / Real Madrid), Vertonghen (Belgium / Tottenham), Walker (England / Manchester City), Vrsaljko (Croatia / Inter) and Lovren (Croatia / Liverpool) .

MIDFIELDERS
Casemiro (Brazil / Real Madrid), Pogba (France / Manchester United), Silva (Spain / Manchester City), Isco (Spain / Real Madrid), De Bruyne (Belgium / Manchester City), Dybala (Argentina / Juventus), Fernandinho ( Brazil / Manchester City), Rakitic (Croatia / FC Barcelona), Kanté (France / Chelsea), Kroos (Germany / Real Madrid), Modric (Croatia / Real Madrid), Matuidi (France / Juventus), Sergio Busquets (Spain / FC Barcelona), Perisic (Croatia / Inter) and Reus (Germany / Dortmund).

ATTACKERS
Agüero (Argentina / Manchester City), Cavani (Uruguay / PSG), Griezmann (France / Atlético de Madrid), Hazard (Belgium / Chelsea), Kane (England / Tottenham) Lewandowski (Poland / Bayern Munich), Mandzukic (Croatia / Juventus), Neymar Jr. (Brazil / PSG), Mbappé (France / PSG), Messi (Argentina / FC Barcelona), Ronaldo (Portugal / Juventus), Suarez (Uruguay / FC Barcelona), Salah (Egypt / Liverpool), Bale (Wales / Real Madrid) and Mané (Senegal / Liverpool).

Uncategorized